Strategic Account Manager – Travel
Has anyone ever told you that you have outstanding sales skills? Have you a proven track record in building collaborative customer relationship? If so, then our role as Strategic Account Manager looking after Voxel may be the opportunity that you are looking for.
As Strategic Account Manager, being part of the Business Team, you will be responsible to coordinate and follow-up different new projects in our customers (Travel Industry).
In your day by day, your tasks will be:
- Define together with our customer the project’s operational model
- Design implementation strategy
- Elaborate implementation schedule
- Identify requirements and work on new solutions
- Sale new and / or complementary services
- Maximize revenue generation from assigned accounts
- Coordinate internal integration teams to ensure the developments in our customers
- Agree to internal Managers the project’s kick off
- Coordinate some communication campaigns to attract our customers’ suppliers
- Guarantee a successful project taking corrective actions if it’s necessary
- Report and communicate all the project states and identify new business opportunities
- Talk with the Finance Department for the resolution of billing incidents with the client
- Identify processes and tools’ improvements
Nice to have:
- Previous experience managing key accounts
- Additional experience or degree in Tourism will be highly valued
- Advance level of English is a must
- Feel comfortable joining in a challenging, exciting and fun team!
Why you have to apply?
- Permanent contract
- Trainning Plan
- Career Plan
- Flexible working hours, telework, flexible retribution, massage services, mindfulness, yoga, stretching…