Are you a technology geek? Do you consider yourself a person with excellent communicational skills? If so, keep on reading .
baVel’s implementation team main objective is to technically start up any new project hand in hand with the client and our business department. Thanks to the amazing effort, outstanding technical and soft skills as well as the great teamwork that they’ve done next to the business team, we are growing! Would you like to be part of this family?
As part of the Implementation Technician, your main duties will be:
- Compile client’s technical requirements hand in hand with the business team, in order to start up every new incoming project.
- Document the information concerning the client and its project.
- Adjust our system to the system of our clients. Each and every single one of the projects will be a new puzzle!
- Installation and configuration of baVel’s system. You’ll need to configure the client’s manager as well as the file transmission systems.
- Organize and train the clients when using baVel’s platform for the first time. Solve any doubts during the pre-sale and sale phases.
- As an autonomous team, you will share incoming new projects with the rest of your team, so each of you will be the reference point of a certain client.
- Monitoring projects in their initial state, ensuring that the implementation and integration have been done as quick as possible but at the same time correctly, so the client is fully operational.
We are looking for a…:
#Customer centric person
#with an Advanced English level. Spanish and Catalan are a must (other languages will be highly valued).
#Passionate in technology, informatics. Informatics degree or similar.
#Kanban Lover. Previous experience or knowledge in Kanban methodologies will be highly valued.
#Decisive problem solver.
#Organized and autonomous person with proactive attitude.
# a TeamSpirit.
Apart from customer-centric lovers, we are people-oriented! We take your happiness and wellness seriously 😉
Take a look at our benefits:
– Optional flexible compensation and medical insurance.
– Life coaching service.
– Optional working from home possibility conditions and flexible schedule.