Project Manager (DevoluIVA)
Building happy workplaces is our final purpose at Voxel, and we are glad of having been awarded as a great place to work for two consecutive years 🎉
We have a solid culture shared by all voxelians, with more than 23 different nationalities in an environment where we are encouraged to be ourselves by creating, innovating and failing for greater success as real #challegemaniacs. We love what we do, but most importantly; we love how we do it! We are #ChangeLovers because we believe there are many ways to reach perfection and we want to explore them all! Undoubtedly, the means are creating shared knowledge spaces, where we grow together as #FuntasticTeamPlayers. In addition, we love human relations and we believe our happiness can be extended beyond voxel to our partners and clients. This is all about being #PeopleFreaks; excellent good people having fun while doing what they are brilliant at 😉
On top of this, you can choose working from home or coming to the office. Wait! You love the sea? Great, because we are located 800m away from the beach…our magic recipe! 😉
And, by the way, we offer e-invoicing, e-payments and supply chain solutions through the baVel platform and open up new opportunities for businesses by helping our customers to automatically recover VAT and digitise their expenses through our DevoluIVA service and app.
What are the responsibilities?
- Management of the implementation and production start-up of projects (Direct/Back/Clic/Refund).
- Coordinates and participates in the kick-off meetings with the client and takes the minutes of the meeting.
- Creation and maintenance of the project in Monday’s corporate tool. Dynamising the different phases of the project.
- Reports to the client: evolution and status of the project, closing of fortnightly meetings and issuing minutes of the same.
- Coordinate with the head of department, the client’s needs for internal management with Product Owner and IT management (weekly).
- Configuration of client data in DevoluIVA’s internal tools (Intranet and Extranet).
- Update and keep up to date the documentation in the shared drive with all DevoluIVA teams on a daily basis.
- Coordinate communication activities with the client for the recruitment of new merchants by the Affiliations department.
- Perform corrective actions for the success of the assigned project.
- Identify continuous improvement in processes and tools.
- Collaborate and work directly with the departments: Commercial, Support, IT and Product.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in project management.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Training in project management.
- Highly valued commercial skills.
Why do we enjoy being Voxelians?
- We have an excellent working environment with more than 25 nationalities.
- Flexible working conditions (both remote and on-site and working hours).
- Flexible remuneration plan.
- Yoga, stretching and core classes.
- Thai massages, physiotherapy, osteopathy…
- Life Coaching.
- Medical insurance.
- An incredible environment, even in remote conditions.
If everything above rings your bell, let’s meet with the people team for a coffee!
And in case you loved the job offer but it’s not the one for you, you might have a friend that would fit perfectly well. And why don’t you check for other vacancies? 😉
Diversity and inclusion is part of DNA, not only because we have presence in more than 60 countries but also because it is an obvious principle for us. At Voxel we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veteran