Are you passionate about project management, do you like the world of technology and software, do you want to join our challenge with the most innovative technological solutions on the market and help us to implement our projects? We are waiting for you!
Join our business team as a Project Leader and contribute to our business strategy.
Your day to day will be:
- Project definition and planning:
- Organise kick off with client.
- Internal preparation meetings.
- Systematisation of initial proposal: technical, roadmap, solution.
- Gather information from the client.
- Define kick-off structure (duration, dynamics, etc).
- Project presentation.
- Execute process audit.
- Document process changes.
- Coordinate/execute technical workshop.
- Manage technical roadmap documentation.
- Communication roadmap suppliers/customers.
- Change management roadmap.
- Project scope definition.
- Roadmap and timing.
- Project risk plan.
- Project presentation to the client.
- Execution and monitoring of the project:
- Organise and train the internal team for the project.
- Leading the dialogue with the client for the implementation of the project.
- Coordination of the implementation of the project roadmap: time, scope, risks.
- Internal project monitoring: periodic analysis of project progress and risk status.
- Project follow-up with client: definition of tools, dynamics.
- Coordinate all internal and external stakeholders
- Management of client expectations: Customer commitment.
- Management of project deviations (new requirements from the client or change of scope).
- Coordinate the dialogue with pilot customers/suppliers for the development of the pilot.
- Manage project changes.
- Periodically report on the progress status of the projects.
- Closing the project:
- Ensure documentation of the integration project.
- Follow up the invoicing of all services.
- Coordinate integration training and handover to the Customer Care team.
- Coordinate training and handover to Rollout teams.
- Commercial support to customers.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of project management.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish essential. Other languages will be highly valued.
- Knowledge of the Travel sector and the operations to which we provide solutions.
- High level of communication (assertiveness).
Why do we enjoy being Voxelians?
- We have an excellent working environment with more than 25 nationalities.
- Flexible working conditions (both remote and on-site and working hours).
- Flexible remuneration plan.
- Yoga, stretching and core classes.
- Thai massages, physiotherapy, osteopathy…
- Life Coaching.
- Possibility of medical insurance.
- An incredible environment, even in remote conditions.
Building happy workplaces is our final purpose at Voxel, and we are glad of having been awarded as a great place to work for two consecutive years 🎉
We have a solid culture shared by all voxelians, with more than 23 different nationalities in an environment where we are encouraged to be ourselves by creating, innovating and failing for greater success as real #challegemaniacs. We love what we do, but most importantly; we love how we do it! We are #ChangeLovers because we believe there are many ways to reach perfection and we want to explore them all! Undoubtedly, the means are creating shared knowledge spaces, where we grow together as #FuntasticTeamPlayers. In addition, we love human relations and we believe our happiness can be extended beyond voxel to our partners and clients. This is all about being #PeopleFreaks; excellent good people having fun while doing what they are brilliant at 😉
On top of this, you can choose working from home or coming to the office. Wait! You love the sea? Great, because we are located 800m away from the beach…our magic recipe! 😉
And, by the way, we offer e-invoicing, e-payments and supply chain solutions through the baVel platform and open up new opportunities for businesses by helping our customers to automatically recover VAT and digitise their expenses through our DevoluIVA service and app.
If all of the above sounds good to you… let’s meet with the people team for a coffee!
And in case you loved the job offer but it’s not yours, you might have a friend who’s a perfect fit. And we encourage you to take a look at the rest of the vacancies on our website 😉
Diversity and inclusion is part of DNA, not only because we have presence in more than 60 countries but also because it is an obvious principle for us. At Voxel we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veteran