Building happy workplaces is our final purpose at Voxel, and we are glad of having been awarded as a great place to work for two consecutive years 🎉
We have a solid culture shared by all voxelians, with more than 23 different nationalities in an environment where we are encouraged to be ourselves by creating, innovating and failing for greater success as real #challegemaniacs. We love what we do, but most importantly; we love how we do it! We are #ChangeLovers because we believe there are many ways to reach perfection and we want to explore them all! Undoubtedly, the means are creating shared knowledge spaces, where we grow together as #FuntasticTeamPlayers. In addition, we love human relations and we believe our happiness can be extended beyond Voxel to our partners and clients. This is all about being #PeopleFreaks; excellent good people having fun while doing what they are brilliant at 😉
On top of this, you can choose working from home or coming to the office. Wait! You love the sea? Great, because we are located 800m away from the beach…our magic recipe!
And, by the way…we are world leaders in B2B electronic billing and settlement technology in the travel space.
What will you do?
You will provide technical support of our bavel software to external clients, following processes through logging, prioritizing and escalating tech support requests. You will fix incidences or doubts via e-mail, telephone or remote support. You will also liaise with other internal teams in order to solve the issues.
Your day to day will include:
- Installation and maintenance of the software in the clients’ system.
- Checking and editing client’s software settings.
- Resolution of queries regarding incidences in files importation and exportation.
- Identification of connectivity troubles and proper escalation to our infrastructure team for resolution.
- Constraints validation.
In 6 months approximately, you will start to feel comfortable in the resolution of different incidences regardless of their complexity, with the support of the rest of the team.
In a year you will be autonomous in your tasks and able to solve the majority of the technical inquiries.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a “Brienne de Tarth” or “Tyrion Lannister” Technical support agent (in case you are a Game of Thrones lover):
- Al least 2-3 years of experience providing technical support to external clients.
- Technical academic training.
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols (FTP, AS2…) and system administration, in order to identify errors and escalate them to the infrastructure team.
- Knowledge of file structures (txt, xml…) to analyze, detect errors and modify so to solve the incidence.
- English, Spanish and Catalan are musts (Other languages will be highly valued).
- Customer mindset over all. Analytical and creative mind, team player, passionate about resolution of logic incidents, technology geek and willing to become part of a long time project.
More reasons to join our team?
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible working conditions
- Flexible remuneration
- Andjoy – Flexible gym
- Yoga, stretching and core classes
- Thai massages, physiotherapy, osteopathy…
- Life coaching
- Health insurance
- Amazing environment even in remote conditions!
If everything above rings your bell, let’s meet with the people team for a coffee! ☕
And in case you loved the job offer but it’s not the one for you, you might have a friend that would fit perfectly well. And…why don’t you check other vacancies?
Diversity and inclusion is part of DNA, not only because we have presence in more than 60 countries but also because it is an obvious principle for us. At Voxel we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veterane.