With more than 45 years of experience, Mitsis Hotels is the largest privately owned hotel chain in Greece. It is currently present in 6 Greek cities with holiday, urban and resort establishments.
In 2012 the hotel company reviewed its billing process and realised that it could improve it. Until then, the workload related to the issuing of B2B invoices fell on each hotel and was done manually. In addition to the resulting errors, the company loses traceability of these invoices and, consequently, the collection cycle is longer. Faced with this situation, Mitsis Hotels relies on baVel to digitise the issuing of invoices.
Almost 10 years later, we wanted to know the experience of Mitsis Hotels with baVel and the benefits and results they have obtained after digitising and automating this process. To do so, we talked to Stavros Mitsis, Managing Director at Mitsis Hotels, and we have drawn up a case study.
Read the case study if you want to…
- Learn about the before and after of e-invoice management in a Greek hotel chain.
- Learn about the technical implementation of the project.
- Understand how the solution was implemented in each of the hotels.
- Read the personal opinion of the chain manager regarding the digital transformation of the back-office.
- Check the results obtained 10 years later: efficiency of the teams, time savings, elimination of paper, connection with customers…
- See the similarities that this project can have with your hotel.
- And much more!
Read the full case study here:
Do you want to know how we can help you? If you still have manual processes in your administrative department, baVel’s solutions can help you to digitally transform this part of your business. Contact us and we will evaluate all the processes that can be optimised to make your company more efficient. Write to us at email@example.com or visit our website. You can also read other success stories here.