Pestana Hotel Group is the largest tourism group in Portugal. With more than 100 hotels and inns, Pestana establishments are located in more than 16 countries around the world.
In the midst of national and international expansion, the hotel group identified inefficiencies in the management of its B2B invoices. These problems are related, among others, to:
- Delays in receiving invoices from customers and loss of invoices.
- Disputes with customers with long periods to resolve them.
- Longer than usual collection cycle.
- Workload for the hotel’s front-desk professionals.
Faced with this situation, Pestana decided to look for a technological partner to digitise and automate this process. The hotel chain relied on Voxel’s platform, baVel, to transform this process.
More than 7 years later, we have talked to Marta Carolino, Accounts Receivable Manager at Pestana Hotel Group, to tell us about Pestana’s experience with baVel. With all this, we have prepared a new success story.
In the Pestana and baVel success story you will find out:
- How Pestana hotels managed the issuance of B2B invoices before implementing baVel.
- Why they chose the baVel e-invoicing platform as their technological partner.
- How was the implementation process and the adaptation of all the company’s professionals.
- Efficiency: the results obtained.
- The reduction in the collection cycle experienced by the hotel chain.
- The opinion of the hotel group’s professionals in relation to the current invoicing process.
- And much more!
Read the full case study here:
Thanks to baVel eBilling, Pestana hotels are now much more efficient. baVel’s solutions are designed to digitise all back-office processes of travel companies. And also for companies in other sectors.
If you want to know how we can help your company in the digital transformation of its back-office, write to us at email@example.com. You can also visit our website for more information.